Terry J. Cicero
CPA, CFP ® – PRINCIPAL, TEAM LEADER: FINANCIAL ADVISORY DIVISION
Terry Cicero is a Principal at DiGiovine Hnilo Jordan + Johnson. He has focused his 13 year public accounting career in the areas of taxation and financial planning. He works closely with privately held business, fiduciaries, estates, and individuals in the areas of tax planning and compliance.
Terry serves as the Financial Planning Team Leader of the DiGiovine Hnilo Jordan + Johnson Financial Advisors Ltd, DHJJ’s registered investment advisory firm. As a Certified Financial Planner, he provides his clients with the full array of financial planning services, including asset management, retirement planning, cash flow planning, family wealth planning, and estate planning.
- Certified Public Accountant
- DePaul University - M.S. in Tax
- Roosevelt University - B.S. in Accounting
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ᵀᴹ
- Investment Advisor (Series 65 license)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Illinois CPA Society
- Financial Planning Association