Lee G. Schwendner
CPA – PRINCIPAL, TEAM LEADER: ST. CHARLES TAX DIVISION
Lee Schwendner has extensive experience in preparation and review of tax returns, consulting, research and planning.
His practice at DiGiovine Hnilo Jordan + Johnson includes tax related areas dealing with the closely-held business including service companies, manufacturers, distributors, mergers and acquisitions, and estate and gift planning for high wealth individuals. He has experience with various state tax issues including multi-state compliance. Expertise includes tax issues related to Bankruptcy cases.
Lee actively participates in continuing professional education to continually improve his knowledge and ability to serve clients.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Aurora University B.A. in Accounting
- Northern Illinois University M.S. in Accounting
- Illinois CPA Society
- Former member of the Tax Legislation Committee and Business Taxation Committee of the Illinois CPA Society
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants