John T. Miller
CPA, CFP ®, CDFA ᵀᴹ – PRINCIPAL, TEAM LEADER: DIVORCE SERVICES
John T. Miller has 28 years of experience as a certified public accountant and advisor serving businesses and goal-driven individuals. His industry focuses include communications, contractors, manufacturing, distributors, healthcare, real estate, retail and various professional service companies.
John is the Team Leader of the firm’s Divorce Planning Service Group. John provides litigation support services to divorcing clients and their attorneys. He also works with individuals or couples contemplating divorce or who have started the process to assist them with tax issues, division of marital property, budgeting aspects, tracing of inflows and living expenses, and spousal and child support issues.
His business practice specializes in advisory consulting, corporate and tax planning, entrepreneurial and start-up consulting, accounting systems and information design.
His experience includes assisting clients with business valuation issues, performing due diligence, strategic planning, internal control reviews, design and implementation, budgeting and cash flow projections, performance measures, cost analysis, expense reduction, retirement planning and design, tax planning and financing of business operations. John was founder and president of his own CPA firm for 11 years.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Southern Illinois University
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ᵀᴹ
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst ®
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY MEMBERSHIPS
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Illinois CPA Society
- Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts ᵀᴹ
- Past member of the Financial Planning committee for the Illinois CPA Society
- Financial Planning Association
- Treasurer, Little Friends, Inc.
- Treasurer, Naperville Education Foundation