Cammy C. Corso
CPA, CFP ®, CDFA ᵀᴹ – PRINCIPAL, TEAM LEADER: DIVORCE SERVICES
Cammy Corso has nine years of experience in public accounting, specializing in tax compliance, consulting and financial planning for high net worth individuals, as well as trusts and estates. She has served a variety of clients, including individuals, estates, trusts, investment partnerships, and family office groups. Cammy also has worked with her clients on financial planning, retirement planning, divorce planning, education planning, estate planning, and stock option analysis and planning.
Her practice is focused on incorporating tax planning, estate planning, gift planning, and financial planning to provide the best overall tax and financial answers for her clients.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Illinois State University, Presidential Scholar, B.S. in Accounting
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ᵀᴹ
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst ®
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Illinois CPA Society
- Financial Planning Association
- The Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts ᵀᴹ